IELTS WRITING TASK 2 NGÀY 26.11.16
Advertisements are becoming more and more common in everyday life. Is it a positive or negative development?
Advantages of advertising:
- Advertising plays a significant role in the introduction of a new product => helps manufacturers expand their market.
- Advertisements help educate the consumers by familiarizing them with the new products and their diverse uses => buyers are better-informed about available products.
- Advertising provides and creates more employment opportunities for many talented people. (e.g. painters, photographers, singers, cartoonists, musicians, models and people working in different advertising agencies.)
Disadvantages of advertising:
- It is said that advertising costs are passed on to the consumers in the form of high prices. (Manufacturers spend large amount on advertising => it creases the cost of the products => price of products is raised.)
- Advertisements may confuse rather than help buyers. (The actual product was quite different from the information given in the advertisement.)
- Advertisements can cause decay of social values. (Many times, foul language and objectionable pictures are used in advertising in order to attract a particular class. They may be insulting to a particular class.)
Các bạn nhanh tay viết bài và comment vào bên dưới để được sửa một cách chi tiết và cụ thể nhất nhé.