IELTS WRITING TASK 2 IDP – 03.11.16: Some children do not have the ability for learning languages. Therefore schools should not make children do that. Do you agree or disagree?
Reasons why children should learn a foreign language:
- When students study a foreign language, their creativity and analytical skills will improve.
- Foreign language study creates more positive attitudes and less prejudice toward people who are different.
- Dealing with another culture enables students to gain a more profound understanding of their own culture.
- Knowing multiple languages may increase students’ employability when they grow up and enter the work force.
How foreign languages should be taught in schools:
- Children should be able to choose which foreign language they really want to learn.
- Lessons in foreign languages should be presented in various ways in order to cater for students’ different learning styles. (e.g. activities, projects, presentations, roleplays, etc.)
Children with learning difficulties should receive special attention from teachers.
Các bạn đang luyện viết có thể viết bài và nộp bài bằng cách comment bài viết vào bên dưới nhé, giáo viên Homeschooling sẽ sửa một cách chi tiết theo tiêu chí chấm thi IELTS và gởi lại sớm nhất có thể.
Chúc các bạn viết ngày càng tiến bộ
Võ Minh Sử – Chủ sáng lập Homeschooling English Center.