Children in rural communities have less access to education
In developing countries, children in rural communities have less access to education. Some people believe that the problem can be solved by providing more schools and teachers, while others think that the problem can be solved by providing computers and Internet access. Discuss both views and give your own opinion
– lead-in statement
– state the problem (paraphrasing of “Some people believe… Internet access”)
– thesis statement (this introduce the two-sided approach)
- Many advantages can be seen if these areas are provided with more schools and teacher staff.
- Offer good quality school systems, especially in far-flung places.
- Provide equal opportunities for children to have formal education and proper environment to develop
- Encourage parents to send their children to schools since they need not worry about distance or too exorbitant tuition fee
- Providing computers and Internet access can help to improve the situation
- Children can expose themselves to modern technology, self-study through the enormous source of information and materials.
- These skills can better prepare them for later working life.
- Teachers can make use of these technology advance and bring vivid and captivating lessons for children.
- Schools and teachers should be the priority, later comes computer and Internet access
(elaborate about the vital role of teachers and how technology can assist them to provide the most effective schooling for students)
- Restate the issue (in different words).
- Final thought can be included here.
Trên đây là dàn ý chi tiết cho đề ielts writing task 2 ngày 21.5, các bạn nhanh chóng viết bài và nộp để kịp viết cho topic tiếp theo nhé. Xin lỗi các bạn vì ra dàn ý hơi trễ so với đợt thi. Bù lại trung tâm sẽ chấm bài thật nhanh để trả lại sớm nhất có thể nhé.
Xem thêm dàn ý chi tiết ngày 7.5 tại đây
Võ Minh Sử – Chủ sáng lập Homeschooling English Center.