Đề ielts writing task 2 ngày 21.4
Topic: In the future, it seems more difficult to live on the earth. Some people think more money should be spent on researching other planet to live, such as mars. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this idea?
OUTLINE for IELTS WRITING TASK 2 – 16.04.2016
Money should be spent on space exploration.
- When space technology has advanced far enough, we will be able to leave this planet in large numbers and live among the stars => solve our population / environment / resource / energy problems.
- People have to develop products to use in space => production of these products leads to redevelopment, sales and distribution => more jobs for many people
- The exploration of space gives impetus to projects that have been useful, as well as providing valuable scientific knowledge. (give an example)
Space exploration is a waste of time and money.
- The needs of humanity should always come first => money should be spent to help millions of people on Earth who are in desperate need of food and water.
- The Earth itself is not fully explored yet => we should learn more about Earth and the ocean before wasting time and money on space exploration.
- Space exploration is hazardous. (e.g. many astronauts risk life and limb experimenting with space flights.)
Nhanh tay viết bài gởi mail vào địa chỉ firstname.lastname@example.org (bản word) và đồng thời add comment bài viết của bạn để được giáo viên homeschooling chấm bài một cách chi tiết bạn nhé: Ngữ pháp, từ vựng, ý, dẫn chứng….
Chỉ có hành động mới mang lại kết quả. Hành động sai, thì sửa, sửa xong thì sẽ tiến bộ hơn. VIẾT BÀI THÔI NÀO!
Võ Minh Sử – Chủ sáng lập Homeschooling English Center.